Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Ballin' it up One Last Time!

Date: June 22, 2015 at 6:16:01 AM MDT
Subject: hello!
From: Nicholas Holmes <nicholas.holmes@myldsmail.net>

What's up family! 

Quick shout out to dad today! Happy fathers day!!!! I hope you had a great day! I love you so much and hope you know you are the best dad ever! Your example in everything you do is perfect! Thank you so much for all you have ever done for me! You are the best!! 

I dont have a to lot of time to write today so I’ll be fast. We’re going to go ball it up for my last time here in a little! haha This week was way fun though! It was so much fun to be able to go back to my old area and see every one there for sure! It’s way trippy that I was here like a year ago! It literally feels like I never left! It’s way awesome! I visited Meire and Polly which was way fun. Meire was way excited to see me. We didn’t tell her I was there. I just showed up at the door and she freaked! We did the same thing with Morgana as well It was fun! They are all doing super well! Andressa, Polly’s daughter, who is almost 16, gave her first talk at church yesterday which was super awesome! I was super happy that I got to see that! She loves church and goes to everything! She only talks about going on a mission which is super awesome!! Now I’m going to work to get her brother on a mission as well! He turns 18 next year so we will work on him! It has been way fun to work with everyone again and see their progress! The ward has grown quite a bit which is fun to see. There are a couple young men who worked a lot with me when I was here that aren’t going to church right now.  I’m going to work on getting them back to church this week! We went to the home of a less active who I found in my last weeIs here in the area and turns out that no one had visited her since the day i left! So when we passed by she was way excited and was actually thinking of going to church with her friend she works with. So when we showed up it just confirmed it for her that she should go and she went! She didn’t attend our ward but went to her friend’s, but this next week she told us she will be going to ours for sure! So that was a cool experience! Annoying that nobody visited her but hey, we will accept the blessings! haha 

It has been pretty fun to be here in the office for sure! I’m with Elder Christensen who I spent like 5 months in the same zone in Cipo so it’s way fun to be back with him and we are with 2 others as well. One that will go home the same day as I do so it will leave the other two as assistants. I’ll be visiting some of the other zones this week with another elder so that should be fun! 

Way crazy how next week I will be coming home! It really hasn’t sunk in yet and I am definetly not ready at all! Especially working in Sao Luis again, I’m like ready to just keep going! It’s almost like a dream though. so we will see how I feel come next monday. It’s going to be weird, for sure!  Sounds like lee is already tearing it up in the mtc, throwing around his tudo bens like its nobody’s business! haha 

Well that’s about all I’ve got for you all back there! This week is goig to be a good one but I know it’s going to go by way fast!! Love you all. Have a great week! See you next week!! 


Elder Holmes, the older

No comments:

Post a Comment