Monday, January 12, 2015

It is Heating Up!

Hello one and all!! I hope every one is good and loving the cold up there because I sure am missing it down here!  This week has been so blasting hot, oh my gosh I am dying! I’m sweating in every part that you can imagine! haha It's funny because the entire week I just keep thinking of Lee in his skin tight pants that he wants, trying to walk these hills! He’s going to rashing in places where the sun don’t shine! He may be in style, though, so its all good! haha I can’t believe that he has already submitted his papers! What the fetch? Is nobody going to wait for me back there!? First scott and now lee?! Crazy that he might get his call this week!! Well for my guess I will have to say Brazil for sure! I’m thinking Recife Brazil! and if it’s stateside, it will be in Boston, because there are a lot of portuguese wards there!! 

This week was a good one for us for sure! We had transfers on Tuesday but I stayed like I thought I would! I’m thinking I’ll stay here for another 3 months, which would be pretty sweet! Eliana went to a family night with us as well on monday and went to church with us again yesterday! She told us on saturday that she has been to a ton of churches and because of that, she didn’t believe that any of them were true and lost her faith that there was a true religion, until she started coming to our church! She told us that now she knows there IS a true church because she has found it! She’s super awesome and it has been fun teaching her! The only problem with her is that she works a ton and studies so she is almost never home. But in january she is still on break so she has been able to meet with us, but she’s not sure if when she goes back to school and work, if she will be able to stay strong! Keep her in your prayers. She is super awesome! And because of her, we have been able to teach another lady who has already had contact with the missionaries. We are teaching her parents but she didn’t want anything! But yesterday she went to church as well! This week we sure saw the miracles with her. She has changed so fast it is incredible!  This gospel is so true!!!!!!!


So it has been a good week but super hot! Today we will play some bball and soccer again which should be fun, if I don’t die from heat stroke! 

That’s about all I’ve got for you! I love you all and hope you know that I know that this church is true!!! If any of you are not 100 percent sure, then get 100 percent sure, because it will change your life!  It sure has changed mine! Love you all!! 


Elder Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment