Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year's & Flying Shoes!

What’s up? what’s up?

HAPPPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! 2015!!!!!!

Wow I can’t believe it is already 2015! How the time flies by so fast! Looks as if everyone had a great new year’s eve!

Things here are going way well as always! New year’s wasn’t anything special. We had to be back home by  6 so we just watched some movies and relaxed a little and then slept until about 1155, when I woke up because the church right in front of my house started to get crazy. People were yelling and what not! It's an interesting one! So we went outside for a little and watched some fireworks and then went back to sleep. It wasn’t the same as last year when we were in the city, and it got way crazy.  We are on the outskirts now. There were still some pretty good fire works though. It was cool! But everyone partying in the street and blasting music wasnt the best! haha! But it was a good new year’s for sure!

Jose and Sueli, the family that we have been teaching, gets back from their vacation today. We will drop by and try to get them married here soon! We have also been teaching another lady as well who is super awesome named Eliana. She went to church yesterday and liked it a lot so we will continue working with her!

It has been wicked hot down here and I’m sweating my brains out! Funny story yesterday:  right as we left church it started to rain super hard! So we got drenched! As I was walking, a bus passed by and sent a huge wave of water right at me! Oh man it was so awesome!!! haha Needless to say, we got to lunch soaking wet! And right as we got there, the rain completely stopped! It was only raining as we were in the road going to lunch! Lunch yesterday was interesting as I was eating and suddenly a sandal flew across the table at me! The older woman got pretty crazy and started throwing a bunch of shoes at us! haha That was a first!

It still looks as if Koda is getting ALL of the attention now. I’m sure Sosmo is not super happy about that!

That’s about all I’ve got for you for now! The week was a good one but not too much happened! Love you all. Happy 2015!!


Elder Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment