Monday, February 9, 2015

Lots of Rain!

Hello family!! This week was a pretty good one but pretty hard, to tell the truth! It looks like you guys had a great weekend with the entire family! Sad I missed it. I think I’ll go on a shopping spree like Scott would do when we traveled! haha But I am going to need some money to buy some new shoes! My shoes are shot! Whoever said that Echos would last me my whole mission was a liar! Looks like mom had a great birthday!! I enjoyed all the photos. Looked like you had a good time!! 

This week it rained every single day! I hate the rain but Sao Paulo is needing it so it is truly an answer to prayers.  It was just a little harder to find new people to teach, but things are still going good! We taught our recent convert's mom just a few times and she is doing well. She is just scared of the changes I think. Her church is super different and her life is practically there, including her friends and everything. But we will work with her for sure!  The adversary  has been working like crazy on one of our families. The wife however loves the church and told us she won’t give up, so keep them in your prayers! 

We had interviews with President this week which was good! President told me this next transfer he is thinking about doing 1 of two things with me. Either making me a zone leader again, or sending me to open a new branch and train! He asked me what I wanted, but I don’t really care, so i don’t know what he is going to do with me. Either way, it looks like I will be leaving CipĆ³! We will see where I am sent! I’m thinking I will come home on the 30th of June. President said he could use me to do a few things for two more weeks, but I will let you know this next week!! 

Well that’s about all I’ve got for you! I love you all. Have a great week!!


Elder Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment