Monday, June 8, 2015

Seriously? Stan?

From: Nicholas Holmes <nicholas.holmes@myldsmail.net>

What’s this news of dad selling Stan and his little red truck all in the same week! What the heck is this? What has gotten into this guy? How does he think I’m ever going to get married without Stan the man by my side?! I think I may just stay here in Brazil! What a shock!

Well so how the heck are all you!! It was such a good week for us here in Sao Lourenço. Big things happening here! Yesterday in our group we had 63 people there!! WOO HOO!! It was pretty crazy!! We’re getting numbers of a ward out here! We called President Dalton and told him and he flipped out because he was so excited! Everyone was way excited in the group as well to see all the pews full of people! So that was the highlight of the week for sure. The branch president thought we were kidding when we told him how many people were there. He said he’s already called the stake president to make us a branch here faster because we are definitely needing it! 

I got on early today because we are going to go to a less active’s house and he’s going to teach us how to make pizza with chocolate borders, because he works at a pizzaria! And then we are going to watch Meet the Mormons with him and help him come back to church! He’s way awesome. He’s 18 so we’re working a lot with him to get him back to church. Anyway, I’m pretty stoked to get some pizza today! haha 

Rosana is still progressing way well. We are seeing big changes in her and with her family! We are going to do a family night with them this week which should be good! They were wanting to do it on my birthday but it looks as if I will be going to have my last interview with President Dalton on Thursday so we will probably do the family night the day before! But keep her in your prayers so that she can be baptized as well here in a little! 

That’s about all I’ve got for you today! Sorry the time is passing by so fast! I can’t believe Lee goes into the MTC this week. That is so crazy!! 


Know that I love you all!! Have a great week! 

Love, Elder Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment